3M 7000089024 Disposable Protective Coverall 4530CS-BLK-L, 25 EA/Case
The 3M Disposable Protective Coverall 4530 key features include:
- Breathable material (SMMS) to help reduce heat build up
- Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement
- Knit cuffs for increased comfort
- Standard collar provides convenience when using auxiliary PPE
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection
- Flame retardant coating offering limited protection against heat and flame
- Reinforced gusset
- Anti-static treatment on both sides
These key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M Protective Coverall 4530 helps protect against dusts and light liquid splashes. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: welding, metal grinding, general powder handling, and woodworking. Designed to be worn over primary thermal protective FR garments.
Flame resistant treatment offers secondary protection against heat and flame.;Made with a breathable material that helps reduce heat build-up and promote comfortable wear.;Knit cuffs provide a soft wrist closure for increased comfort compared to elastic closures.;Reinforcement gusset between the legs to help provide increased durability during bending and squatting.;Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.;Standard collar provides comfort and convenience when a hood is not needed.;Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement.;Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.