The 3M Protective Coverall 4530 is disposable safety work wear made of lightweight, breathable polypropylene with secondary flame resistance. Designed to be worn over primary FR garments, it helps provide protection against dusts and light liquid splashes.
The 3M Disposable Protective Coverall 4530 key features include:
- Breathable material (SMMS) to help reduce heat build up
- Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement
- Knit cuffs for increased comfort
- Standard collar provides convenience when using auxiliary PPE
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection
- Flame retardant coating offering limited protection against heat and flame
- Reinforced gusset
- Anti-static treatment on both sides
These key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M Protective Coverall 4530 helps protect against dusts and light liquid splashes. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: welding, metal grinding, general powder handling, and woodworking. Designed to be worn over primary thermal protective FR garments.
Flame resistant treatment offers secondary protection against heat and flame.;Made with a breathable material that helps reduce heat build-up and promote comfortable wear.;Knit cuffs provide a soft wrist closure for increased comfort compared to elastic closures.;Reinforcement gusset between the legs to help provide increased durability during bending and squatting.;Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.;Standard collar provides comfort and convenience when a hood is not needed.;Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement.;Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.