The 3M Protective Coverall 4535 is disposable safety work wear made of a high quality laminated material with a large breathable back panel for improved air circulation. It helps provide barrier protection against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts.
The 3M Disposable Protective Coverall 4535 key features include:
- Large breathable back panel for improved air circulation and reduced heat stress
- Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement
- Knit cuffs for increased comfort
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection
- Low-linting properties and anti-static treatment on both sides
These key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M protective coverall 4535 helps protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: paint spraying, industrial clean-up and maintenance, industrial and chemical processing, asbestos inspection, building cleaning, insulation laying, pesticide handling/ agriculture (particulate aerosols only), powder coating and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Breathable back panel to help improve air ventilation and reduce heat build-up.;Knit cuffs provide a soft wrist closure for increased comfort compared to elastic closures.;Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement.;Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.;Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.