3M 7000124126 Adhesive Transfer Tape Extended Liner 9934XL, Translucent, 1 in x 120 yd, 36 per case Bulk
Easy Liner Starting and Removal Helps Keep Jobs Running Smoothly
Our 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tapes Extended Liner are constructed with liners that extends beyond the width of the adhesive to provide easy liner starting and removal. The products provide a dry edge or finger lift edge on each side of the tape for easy liner removal.
- Cardboard shipping boxes
- Overnight mailer envelopes
- Pharmaceutical outserts
- Point of purchase displays and advertising
- Core starting
- Business forms
- Paper-to-paper applications
Reliable Sealing on a Variety of Substrates
Our 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape Extended Liner portfolio offers a number of adhesive solutions for both high and low surface energy substrates, including coated and uncoated papers, films, plastics, foams and metals.
Adhesive options include:
- 3M™ Adhesive 400 Acrylic features high initial adhesion and good shear holding power and is ideal for adhesion to paper materials. Products featuring Adhesive 400 include: 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape Extended Liner Tape 465XL, 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape Extended Liner Tape 920XL.
- 3M™ Adhesive 340 Acrylic offers very high tack and is commonly used for pharmaceutical outsert attachment. Products featuring Adhesive 340 include: 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape Extended Liner Tape 450EK, 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape Extended Liner Tape 465XL, 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape Extended Liner Tape 920XL, 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape Extended Liner Tape 466XL.
A variety of release liner materials are also available, including densified kraft, extensible kraft and kraft glassine to meet your application needs.
Understanding Adhesive Transfer Tapes
In general, 3M adhesive transfer tapes are rolls of pressure sensitive adhesive pre-applied to a special release liner. The tape consists of adhesive only, and does not have any type of backing material. For application the tape is positioned adhesive side down to a surface and the liner is removed, exposing the backside of the adhesive to the joining surface.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Pressure sensitive adhesives ideal for bonding a variety of different materials;Dry edge and finger lift edge liners for added user convenience;Tack free tape roll edges for ease of use and reduced equipment maintenance;Easy liner starting and removal helps keep jobs running smoothly;A variety of adhesives and liner materials available to meet application requirements