3M File Belt Attachment Arm Repair Kits are designed to help industrial professionals swiftly repair attachment arms used on the 3M File Belt Sander (sold separately), so they can get back to spot weld grinding, seam sealer removal, or other important activities.
Designed with Your Application in Mind
Throughout the day, industrial professionals fashion and produce various workpieces with unique shapes, dimensions and processing needs. As operators know well, the sequence of steps required to produce these workpieces can vary greatly from part to part. These are some of the reasons 3M created the various File Belt Attachment Arm styles to accompany the 3M File Belt Sander (sold separately). In this way, operators are able to use the most appropriate attachment arm for their unique application. 3M offers File Belt Attachment Arm Repair Kits such that end users can economically repair their worn attachments arms instead of replacing the complete assembly. Available kits are:
- Repair Kit PN 30662: For curved attachment arm PN 28374
- Repair Kit PN 30663: For standard attachment arm PN 28368
- Repair Kit PN 30664: For thick standard attachment arm PN 28371
- Repair Kit PN 30665: For 20-1/2" attachment arm PN 28373
- Repair Kit PN 30666: For corners attachment arm PN 28372
- Repair Kit PN 30667: For thin attachment arm PN 28369
- Repair Kit PN 30668: For corners attachment arm PN 28370
- Repair Kit PN 30669: For vessel attachment arm PN 28375
Each kit contains the contact wheel, two bearings, shaft, and platen pad(s), as appropriate for the specific attachment arm. Our 3M File Belt Arm Repair Kits were designed to economically repair File Belt Sander Attachment Arms without replacing the entire arm assembly.
Designed for use with 3M File Belt Sander Attachment Arms;Complete kit provides economical solution for file belt arm repair;Repair kits available for each 3M File Belt Sander Attachment Arm;Includes wheel, bearings, shaft and platen pad(s)