- Nonwoven, surface conditioning belts clean, blend, deburr and finish
- Reduced loading and heat build-up allow extended operating time and consistent surface conditioning results
- Conformability allows abrasive to stay in contact with complex-shaped parts in robotic processing
- Reinforced backing and nonwoven open web material provide superior flexibility for detail work, over contours and edges
- Removes surface imperfections, grind lines, mill, and other marks
To process your request as efficiently as possible, in the event that you need to return any item, please note our return policy: Please email return requests to email@example.com
You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the product. (excluding shipping charges). Buyers will be responsible for return shipping costs unless return is a result of seller error (i.e. the wrong item was sent).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund sooner. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
APD Industrial reserves the right to decline the return or credit of any product deemed misused or non-salable. Custom and special make orders are sold on a "final sale" basis only. No cancellations, returns, refund or credits are allowed.